Once again, the end of the year is upon us. As the holidays roll through and 2017 welcomes us with open arms into a new year, Tri-Starr Group would like to take a moment to remember the last twelve months and thank our wonderful clients for a great 2016. There are many staffing agencies and recruiters out there, but you chose Tri-Starr Group, and for that, we are thankful.
In 2016, you embraced us as a trusted advisor and staffing partner. Here’s why we are grateful:
- This year, you put faith into our strategy, the Performance Recruiting Model, and allowed us to excel where we promised: efficiency, effectiveness, quality, business impact and return on investment.
- You trusted the analytical data we provided, which monitored both our performance as your staffing partner, as well as your hiring patterns and methods. This allowed us to look back and adjust our work to continue furnishing the best service we can.
- Not only that, but you counted on us to offer appropriate salary recommendations, based on the supply and demand data we accumulate.
- You served up hundreds of jobs, employing temporary workers all over San Antonio who could then in turn provide for their families.
- Last, but definitely not least, you helped us to make a real impact on careers and lives by hiring temporary staffers as full-time employees. So far in 2016, an astounding 55% of our temporaries have been converted to permanent positions within our client companies.
2016 was a great year for job seekers, employers, and recruiters at Tri-Starr Group. We could not have done any of this without you. Once again, thank you.
And with our final thank you, we look ahead to 2017. It’s going to be another tremendous year. Who’s ready to get staffing?